- If you are pregnant or breast feeding, please consult with your healthcare professional before consuming our products.
- Please note: Kombucha, Jun & Water-Kefir are fermented beverages and contain small levels of naturally occurring alcohol (0.0% - 0.95%). Do not consume if you are avoiding alcohol due to pregnancy, allergies, sensitivities, or religious beliefs.
- Contents under pressure - do not shake.
- May leak or gush if left unrefrigerated - keep refrigerated
- Since everyone's digestive system is different, we recommend slowly introducing our products into your regular diet. Begin with about 4 ounces(approximately ½ cup or 120 ml), once per day then gradually increase your amount or times per day, 8 - 12 ounces a day is common for regular consumers of our products. It is best to listen to your body to determine how much is right for you.
KMK Living Inc. does not claim any benefits regarding our products except your satisfaction. Our products are to be used at your own discretion. While we may state our beliefs of what we think these products will do, they simply are our beliefs of what we have developed the products to do – they are not claims. We have to stress that nothing on this web site, including any testimonials, can be construed to mean any claim to treatment, diagnosis or curing of any disease.